$165 per week or $440 per month* (including GST) includes:
- Own paddock/yard (shared paddocks by arrangement)
- Pasture hay provided and fed out by Woolbrae as required up to twice a day. Clients are asked not bring their own hay to reduce weeds and pests.
- Use of facilities – dressage arena, show jumping arena, cross country course, round yard, tie-up yards and cold horse wash
- Woolshed tack storage and riders retreat
- Float parking
Under this package clients are required to pick up all manure at least twice a week, and rug and hard feed their horse if and as required. If manure is not picked up the weekly manure pick-up fee may be applied in the next invoice.
Additional services (prices are inclusive of GST)
- Manure pick-up: $55 per week or $110 per month*
- Hard feed, supplied and mixed by client: $55 per week or $110 per month* (once daily)
- Hard feed, supplied by Woolbrae: $110 per week or $220 per month* (Phoenix pellets, oaten or oaten/lucerne mixed chaff, Equilibrium vitamins)
- Rugging: $55 per week or $110 per month* (one rug morning and evening as required)
- Worming: $44 per quarterly treatment including handling
- Vaccinations: Cost of vaccination plus 10% plus handing fee of $22
- Vet/farrier/dentist: Handling fee of $55 per half hour or part thereof – covers horse handling and liaison with vet/client by phone and on the ground. All vet/farrier/dentist charges including fees and medications are the sole responsibility of the client. A 10% administration fee will apply if these charges are to be covered by Woolbrae.
*Monthly fees will only apply where a horse is agisted for 2 months or more. Holiday agistment will be charged at weekly rates. A full week’s rent will apply to any part weeks.
For all agistment a $200 bond may be payable in advance (at Woolbrae’s discretion), to be refunded on departure provided all debts have been paid and all duties (eg. manure pick-up) discharged.
Terms and conditions are set out in the Woolbrae Equestrian Agistment Agreement, which must be signed and the bond paid before the horse is brought to the property.Agistment Agreement